New SCC website launched
The new SCC website went live today. VCA.nl offers information about SCC products and services and is intended for employees, freelancers, contractors, principals, temporary employment agencies and intermediaries who wish to promote health and safety at work with SCC diplomas and certification.
From basic information to online aid
The new SCC website currently provides primarily basic information. We are planning a step-by-step expansion of the website during the coming period: we will include examples from practice and practical tools that will ensure that the website not only serves as a useful reference work but also serves as a useful aid for everyone who works or wishes to work with SCC.
What have we done?
We have made major improvements to the old website that include:
- Presenting the information in a more logical and convenient manner;
- Adopting a fresh and contemporary design for the website, with more room for images from practice;
- Editing the existing texts to make them easier to understand, more personal and more appealing;
- Including new texts on subjects that were not covered or only briefly covered in the old website, such as the importance of health and safety at work, expectations of others in the chain, the content of SCC, and the diploma and certification process.
What are we going to do?
As explained above, this first version is just the beginning. Our plans for future versions include:
- Bringing SCC to life by the inclusion of anecdotes, experiences and examples of people and companies who use the system: how do they benefit from SCC, what is their approach to the system and which difficulties do they encounter?
- Offering practical tools and aids, such as examples of toolbox meetings, examples of task-risk analysis, last minute risk analysis and incident investigation procedures, and formats for job descriptions and job appraisals.
- Examining whether information can be focused more on specific sectors.
- Including more references to interesting information offered by others.
Help us improve the SCC website!
We make every effort to ensure that the SCC website meets the wishes and expectations of our visitors. Do you have any suggestions for improvements? If so, please let us know! You can submit your suggestions with our contact form or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be extremely grateful for any feedback!
Share this page